Monday, September 19, 2011

Roll 2--3200 film (wedges/candles)


I like this photo becauyse of the way the heals are laying and how the Steve Madden part is focused.
The film grain stood out as well in the 3200 film. I also thought I did a fairly good job dodging and buring. However, I could have done better on focusing on the entire first shoe cause the jewels are blurry. And, theres also some developer spill on my negative which could have been prevented.
Aperture: 8
Exposure: 10
Dodged and Burned
+5 secs left, +10 sec right

I like this picture because of the subjects and how their placed. I think this picture had a lot of potential to be a really good photograph, especially with the white candle lit in the center. However, this picture wasn't really focused which really takes away from the photo.
Aperture:8
Exposure:15 sec
Filter 4

No comments:

Post a Comment